Sunday, July 13, 2008

rainy days

I went out today and rode the mtb at valley falls. This was the first time i have rode my mtb in over a month since the epic ride to bb and the first time out to valley falls since may. The race is coming up next week there but i'm not racing ( got the family reunion to go to on sunday). I rode out from my house and as soon as i was riding around rock lake it just started pouring the rain down, i just kept on riding. Riding in the rain on the trails reminded me of racing back in the junior days when it didn't matter what was going on it was just being out and riding. Anyways had a blast and just rode a variety of trails. Probably close to 30 miles in 3:30. Hope to get out more on the mtb this week it was a blast.

The collective released the new video "seasons" last month and i got a copy of it. It follows riders through the seasons and has some really good video and music. Most of it is up on youtube, search for seasons.

This past winter I did some training for the pond jump at the appalachian classic. I ended up having to work that weekend but here is the video of my backflip.

No comments: